Latest update : 2015-11-14
Paris has been rocked by a string of deadly attacks, leaving at least 120 people dead in six locations around the city, in the deadliest violence to strike France since World War II. Follow FRANCE 24's live blog for all the latest developments.
At least 120 people are reported to have died in a string of attacks that began Friday evening just after 10pm local time in six locations in and around Paris.
Here's what we know so far:
- Police have reported eight of the militants killed, seven of them via suicide bombings
- Around 200 people have been injured, 80 seriously
- Prosecutor's office warns that "accomplices" could still be on loose
- President François Hollande has declared a state of emergency and ordered increased border checks
- Police have set up a special emergency number to call if you need help: 197
Follow FRANCE 24's live blog below for all the latest developments.